Hi. My name is Abhishek Iyer.
I am an Experience Design professional. From the humble beginnings in the print industry in early 2000’s through to the flash animation craze and the recent UX bubble — I’ve experienced it all.
My focus, in the last five years, has been on implementing core user experience practices within large scale organisations.
I specialise in Interaction Design, User Research, and Design Thinking methodology. I actively engage with stakeholders, validate business pain-points and formulate strategies to identify the best outcome. Below is a snapshot of the activities I’m deeply involved in:
- Field research and competitor analysis
- Ethnographic studies
- Validating business pain-points
- User journey mapping
- Collaborative sketching/workshops
- Qualitative research – user interviews
- Usability testing and intercept studies
- Interaction design and wireframing
- Interactive prototyping
- Visual design